All Work Warranted 90 days. Website updated 1/20/19
Affordable, quality restoration for your Marantz classics!
Skilled technician with over 40 years experience.
Content property of Tom Williams
- Restoration generally includes:
- Complete evaluation and estimate for your approval before work begins
- Controls, switches, tuning mechanism and jacks cleaned and lubed
- General cleaning of chassis, faceplate and knobs
- Face plate, knob and dial polishing
- Lamps replaced with premium quality replacement LEDs. See Links page for more information
- Dial and meter filters replaced to restore original color (if required)
- Replacement of components that are out of specification or that have exceeded their service life
- All glue removed from circuit boards
- Heat sinks cleaned, new mica insulators and thermal compound installed
- All jacks, sockets, terminations and connectors cleaned and treated
- Full AM/FM alignment(Tuners/Receivers) and adjustment
- Performance tested to verify unit meets or exceeds factory specifications, Printed report provided.
- Whenever possible, I use:
- Panasonic high temperature capacitors (or equivalent)
- OEM, On-Semi or other name brand devices. No Counterfeits!
- Premium quality long life LED replacement lamps
- Caig DeoxIT products