New email address! Tom@vintage-electronics-restoration.com
Fully Restored Marantz 2215B For Sale
All Work Warranted 90 days Website updated 9/27/17
Affordable, quality restoration for your Marantz classics!
Skilled technician with over 40 years experience.
Limited openings available - Contact me via email to schedule now!
Content property of Tom Williams
- All restorations include:
- Complete evaluation and estimate for your approval before work begins
- Controls, switches, tuning mechanism and jacks cleaned and lubed
- General cleaning of chassis, faceplate and knobs
- Faceplate, knob and dial polishing
- Lamps replaced with premium quality replacement LEDs. See Links page for more information
- Dial and meter filters replaced to restore original color (if required)
- Replacement of components that are out of specification or that have exceeded their service life
- All glue removed from circuit boards
- Heat sinks cleaned, new mica insulators and thermal compound installed
- General alignment/adjustment to factory specifications
- Complete performance test
- Whenever possible, I use:
- Panasonic high temperature capacitors (or equivalent)
- OEM, Fairchild or On-Semi devices. No Counterfeits!
- Premium quality long life LED replacement lamps
- Caig DeoxIT products
I don't charge anyone a fee for place in the queue, I know I have some clients in it that are not going to avail themselves of my services when their 'turn' comes up.